480-384-9995 Contact Us
Skip Navigation Links
Skip navigation links
About Us
Student Services
Class Schedule
Skip navigation links
Financial Aid
Transfer Options
Student Services FAQs
Communiversity > Student Services > Registration

Registration for classes available through the Communiversity @ Surprise is done through the individual partner institutions. To register for classes, please contact the institution by phone, in-person, or online.

Community College Enrollment

There is no application to complete when enrolling in the community colleges. However, you do need to be admitted to the college of your choice.

Enrolling for classes at Maricopa Community Colleges is done through my.maricopa.edu.

Once logged into the student system, proceed to Quick Admit by selecting the “MCCCD Admissions” link on the Student Center page. Then choose the college, program and enrollment term in which you are interested. When finished, select “click here to begin new enrollment process.”

Regarding PROP 300, you only need to submit PROP 300 documents to one Maricopa Community College.

University Enrollment

To enroll at one of the universities to complete a bachelor's or master's degree, you will need to apply directly to that college.

Ottawa University
If you are a new student to Ottawa University, you should first contact an enrollment advisor to discuss your program and transfer credit options. Enrollment Advisors are available on-ground at the Communiversity @ Surprise.

Applied students and returning students can register for classes through the my.ottawa portal. A complete array of services are also available through the portal including grade cards, tuition payments, reviewing your financial aid file and more.

Northern Arizona University